- The ability to speak English is one thing, that of speaking English to professional level is another.
- The profession of interpreter requires a high level of qualification.
- The interpreter used is a specialist in the art world.
- Availability of the interpreter to be on site during the requested hours presence.
- Preparation time to become familiar with the subject matter.
- Interpreters are subject to a code of conduct which entails fidelity of interpretation, neutrality and professional secrecy.
Parameters defining the quotation
- Days required and concerned
- Number of hours required
- Location and distance
- Incidental costs required (transport...)
- Specific skills required
- Extra charge depending on selected rate:
Rate A: week days from 8am to 6pmRate B: week days from 6pm to 10pm, Saturdays from 8am to 6pm (+ 20%)Rate C: week days after 10pm, Saturdays from 6pm, Sundays and bank holidays (+ 50%)
- Pursuant to Article art-293B of the French Tax law code, VAT is not applicable to the prices quoted and invoiced.
- Half-day: € 300 ex VAT
- Full day: € 450 ex VAT
- 5-day week: € 2,000 ex VAT
- Minimum flat rate: € 160 ex VAT
- Up to 4 hours: Rate A = € 80 /hourly rate ex VAT
- From 5 to 8 hours: Rate A = € 60 /hourly rate ex VAT
- 5-day conference in South-East Asia (return flight € 750 €, hotel, meals et incidentals € 150 € /day, interpreter € 2,000): € 3,500 ex VAT
All works to be quoted in detail.